SSDH – Fulbright là học bổng toàn phần danh giá nhất nước Mỹ với số lượng 4000 suất mỗi năm với tất cả các lĩnh vực. Học bổng xịn là vậy nhưng được mở với tất cả sinh viên quốc tế với giấc mơ Mỹ nên tham gia và cộng đồng Alumi Fulbright Schofans sẽ được tham gia vào mạng lưới connect với profile cực kỳ khủng.
Tất cả các bạn ở khu vực công và tư đều apply được. Có những bạn làm freelance hay ở nhà mở trung tâm tiếng Anh vẫn được học bổng này như thường đó nha.
– Bậc học: Thạc sĩ
– Số lượng học bổng: 10-30 tuỳ từng năm cho Việt Nam
– Giá trị học bổng: TOÀN PHẦN (bao gồm: học phí, vé máy bay, trợ cấp sinh hoạt và bảo hiểm y tế…)
– Deadline: 15/04 năm sau thoải mái cả nhà nhé.
– Link với tất cả các thông tin cần thiết: https://vn.usembassy.gov/…/fulb…/vietnamese-student-program/
SSDH xin đăng nguyên gốc để các bạn tìm hiểu nhé. Chúc các bạn thành công!
Vietnamese Student Program AY 2023-2024
The U.S. Mission in Vietnam is pleased to announce the Fulbright Vietnamese Student Scholarship Program for academic year 2023-2024. Established in 1946 and funded by the U.S. government, the Fulbright Program aims at achieving mutual understanding through academic and cultural exchange. The Fulbright Vietnamese Student Program is a competitive, merit-based scholarship program which recruits and nominates young Vietnamese professionals for Master’s degree programs at U.S. universities. Approximately 20 fully-funded scholarships are granted on an annual basis. Since 1992, more than 600 Vietnamese students have been selected to participate in the Program.
WHAT does the Scholarship provide? Successful candidates will receive a full scholarship which covers tuition and fees, monthly stipend, round-trip airfare to the United States, and health insurance to pursue a Master’s degree that begins in the academic year 2023-2024. Successful candidates will also receive support from the Fulbright Program during the application process to American universities.
WHO can apply? Competition is open to people who meet the following criteria:
- Be a Vietnamese citizen (no dual citizenship)
- Have at least one undergraduate degree
- Have at least two years of work experience after graduation by the time of application
- Have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5 or PTE-Academic 58
The following persons are ineligible to apply for the Fulbright Vietnamese Student Program:
- Candidates who already received one Fulbright Student Program grant
- Candidates who are currently living or studying in the United States
- Candidates who have earned a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a U.S. college or university within the last three years
- Local employees of the U.S. Mission in Vietnam who work for the U.S. Department of State and their immediate dependents are ineligible for grants during the period of their employment and for one year following the termination of employment
- Candidates who have received any government scholarship for graduate study abroad within the past five years or have accepted any fully-funded scholarship for graduate study abroad.
WHICH fields of study are supported?
The Program supports study in most fields of social sciences and humanities, including:
- American Literature Education Project/Program Management
- American Studies Environmental Studies Psychology
- Agricultural Economics Management of IT/Information system Public Administration
- Anthropology Journalism Public Policy
- Architecture Language/Literature (non-U.S.) Public Health
- Art/Film Studies Law Social Work
- Business (all fields) Library Science Sociology
- Communications Linguistics/Language Teaching Urban/Community Planning
- Development Studies Philosophy Women/Gender Studies
- Economics Political Science
(A brief introduction of each field of study is available here. Please contact the Fulbright office if your desired field of study is not on the list)
HOW to apply?
Please follow these steps to apply for the Program:
Step 1: Download the Application Guidelines and read them carefully before starting your application
Step 2: Complete the online application form at: https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2023/
All components of the online application must be submitted by the deadline, including:
- Two essays (study objectives and personal statement)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Transcript and degree (for each higher educational institution you list in your application)
- Required test score report
- Curriculum vitae
Deadline for application submission: 5:00PM (Vietnam time), April 15, 2022.
Competition is based on academic and professional merits, without regards to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, geographic location, socio-economic status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity. Preference is given to those without recent experience in the United States. A successful applicant is someone who can:
- Demonstrate a clear and detailed description of the study objectives and show a clear connection between their study objectives and future goals through a compelling set of essays.
- Have a depth and breadth of work experience in their intended field of study, and a full understanding of the field.
- Demonstrate leadership potential based on participation in academic, extra-curricular, community and professional development activities, and personal attributes.
- Show dedication to Vietnam and potential to make a positive impact upon return
- Contribute to promoting mutual understanding between the people of the United States and Vietnam through educational and cultural exchange activities.
- Be willing to be a cultural ambassador of Vietnam.
- Have demonstrated academic excellence and strong English proficiency.
|December, 2021||– Grant announced and application materials available|
|April 15, 2022||– Deadline for submission of application|
|June – July 2022||– Application review and semi-final selection|
|August 2022||– Interviews & final selection|
|September – October 2022||– Finalists (re)take GRE/GMAT/TOEFL iBT/IELTS|
|November – March 2023||– Submission of applications to U.S. universities|
|April – May 2023||– University placements confirmed|
|May 2023||– Pre-departure orientation|
|June – July 2023||– Medical check-up and visa application|
|July – August 2023||– Departure|